Features of the KOMPAKT Laser
- The fiber laser is the best-selling laser and has an amazing lifetime of up to 100,000 hours.
- Although it is as efficient as the CO2 laser, its energy consumption is significantly lower – thus cost-saving.
- Easy to assemble and handle thanks to its solid construction.
- Complex shapes are also cut very precisely.
The focused beam of the fiber laser cuts metallic and non-metallic materials such as mica plates, HSS plates, klingerit, mirelon, polyethylene foam, anti-vibration rubber, cardboard, cork, brass, bronze, copper, corrugated cardboard and tar paper.
- Flexible cable tracks in all axes
- Transfer of cutting plans via LAN network, Wi-Fi or USB
- Reliable B&R operating system
- Laser marking unit
- Height control of the cutting head
- Controlled piercing for longer life of consumables
- Proprietary anti-collision system
- Protective filter – viewing glass A4/A3 size
- Camera for monitoring cutting and display on separate monitor
- Manual extendable grid
- Material table, extendable in sections
- Safety light curtain around the extended grille
- Electrically operated sliding grille
- Two hydraulically interchangeable grilles for minimum preparation time
- Large side windows
- CAD/CAM software for creating cutting plans
- Protective bellows on all axes
- Cleaning of mouthpiece
- Remote control
- RotCUT device for tube and profile processing
Laser cutting machine VANAD KOMPAKT
from € 200.000,-
|Lease options:||€ 3.992,- 60 months € 2.760,- 96 months|
General features of the machine
The Vanad KOMPAKT Laser is very fast, but also very economical.
The CNC machine KOMPAKT Laser is good for extremely precise, fast and highly efficient thermal cutting. It is suitable for small, medium or large use, or for pre-production series work.
Thanks to the minimal kerf and low heat influence of material, the highly focused laser beam ensures cutting material along the same line.
There is a wide range of additional accessories to choose from.
Models of material grids for the KOMPAKT Laser:
A – Manual slide-out grille
B – Motor-driven slide-out grille
C – Two hydraulically interchangeable grilles
D – Two manually extendable grilles
We usually offer our machines including transportation (DAP, unloaded), installation and training.
We can also supply the appropriate filter/exhaust.
Request a quotation
Interested in a (similar) machine, applications and/or possibilities? Contact us with no obligation!