Plasma / oxyfuel cutting machine BLUESTER
from € 58.480,-
|Lease options:||€ 1.173,- 60 months € 847,- 96 months|
The CNC thermal cutting machine Vanad BLUESTER is a state-of-the-art device designed for the toughest machining operations. This machine is intended for processing very large sizes of metal sheets with oxyfuel and plasma technology, including automatic bevel cutting. The machine features the fully automatic 3D plasma head, ideal for the installation of the most modern and powerful plasma systems.
General features of the machine
The CNC machine Vanad BLUESTER is suitable for the toughest machining operations.
- Bilateral longitudinal drive
- High machine productivity – up to 10 units applicable
- Linear guides in all axes of motion
- Automatic adaptation of the portal (if necessary)
- Digital measurement of positioning EnDat
- Standard thickness of cut material up to 400 mm
- Elimination of downtime during operation
- High positional accuracy
- The new set of adjustable large-format touchscreens with technology keyboard provide easier operation. This machine meets IP65 standard against the ingress of liquids and particles. B&R’s CNC system is a powerful, stable operating and user-friendly control system.
- Sectional chassis for automatic gantry settings
- Longitudinally reinforced IPE beams of the guide rails
- Flexible cable beads
- Electric flame ignition of the oxygen burner
- Transfer of cutting plans via the USB or LAN network
- Precise control of the ignition and working height of the torch
- Highly reliable B&R operating system
- Combinable with RotCUT
- Technology for robotic 3D plasma cutting
- Marking unit – plasma marking
- Marking unit – micro punches
- Marking unit – drawing needle
- Drilling Unit
- Unit for contact control of plasma torch height – for cutting thin metal sheets
- Oxygen unit for straight bevel cuts (V, X)
- CAD/CAM software for preparing cutting data
Requesting a quote
Interested in a (similar) machine, applications and/or possibilities? Contact us with no obligation!