Plasma / oxyfuel cutting machine VANAD SUPREMA
from € 34.500,-
|Lease options:||€ 727,- 60 months € 511,- 96 months|
The CNC thermal cutting machine Vanad SUPREMA can be used for oxyfuel and plasma cutting, mainly in small and medium enterprises. It is suitable for normal two-shift operation. Various oxyfuel torches, with possible manual beveling, process large metal sheets quickly and precisely. At the same time, error rate and downtime during operation are eliminated.
General features of the machine
The Vanad SUPREMA CNC machine guarantees maximum reliability, accuracy and excellent dynamics. We also offer prompt, professional service.
- Meets all requirements for normal two-shift operation.
- Ready for the installation of high-performance plasma systems.
- Thanks to high-torque motors, the machine has excellent dynamic properties.
- High efficiency and accuracy saves on operating costs and significantly reduces downtime during operation.
- Bilateral longitudinal drive
- Reliable B & R operating system
- Flexible power cables
- Easy transfer of cutting plans via USB or LAN network
- Precise control of the ignition and working height of the torch
- Laser pointer for setting the first torch position
- CAD/CAM software for entering cutting plans
- Electric ignition of the oxyfuel torch
- IHT capacitive height control of oxyfuel torch
- RotCUT device for tube and profile processing
Requesting a quote
Interested in a (similar) machine, applications and/or possibilities? Contact us with no obligation!